Who We Are
Established in 2016, Little Braves Childcare Center has been a trusted partner for parents seeking exceptional childcare services that prioritize their child’s well-being, growth, and happiness. Our programs are founded on the belief that children are born ready to learn, and we are committed to creating a learning environment that is safe, stimulating, and empowering.
Our curriculum is based on the principles of the Texas Early Learning Council, which recognizes the following:
- Children develop knowledge of their world through active interactions with caregivers, peers, materials, and events.
- Learning is sequential, building on prior understandings and experiences.
- Learning proceeds at different rates in each area and each child; children will show a range of skills and understandings in any one area of development.
- Learning in each area is interconnected. Young children learn best through experiences, which incorporate several areas of development.
- Learning is embedded in a culture. Children learn best when their learning activities are rooted in a familiar cultural context.
- Learning begins in the family, continues in early care and education settings, and depends on parent involvement and caregiver guidance.
We believe in the value and uniqueness of every child. Our childcare experience is thoughtfully designed to promote each child’s individual social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
We strive to empower children to be confident, creative, and curious lifelong learners who embrace diversity, make a positive impact in their communities, and achieve their full potential.
Reach Out to Us
Get in touch with us to experience firsthand the exceptional care and education that we provide.